Friday, March 02, 2007

If You Think I'm Bad, Get a Load of This Guy!

Take a look at this video (not work safe; has cursing and dog feces). I may not be the most respectful person in the world towards the beliefs of Christians, but at least I don't do stuff like this:

David Mills video.

This is part of the Blasphemy Challenge, where non-theists were challenged to post videos of themselves denying the Holy Spirit. Not quite sure what the point of that exercise was other than to piss Christians off. Though I did see posts from a few non-theists who felt it was good for them, because they were actually a bit nervous about doing it, owing to lingering inculcated religious fears, and this helped them to finally put God away forever.

BTW, no, I didn't do a video. I didn't see much point. I don't make videos denying Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny either.

2 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Zeinrich said...

You ever watch Jesus Camp? You should. I have. Speaking in tongues is weird. I wonder how they would feel if I typed in tongues.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger mooglar said...

I do want to see that. I heard about it on NPR, and they actually said that the bad publicity from the documentary has since caused the camp to close.

Speaking in tongues is definitely freaky. I'd like to see you type in tongues. That would be pretty cool. :^)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home