Thursday, January 22, 2009

Note to Keith Olbermann

As if there's any chance he would read this post, but...

I think you need to drop count of how many days it's been since Bush's "Mission Accomplished" posturing now. I think 'Still Bushed' is okay, because there's so much that needs to be explored about what happened during the Bush regime. But since the Bush regime is out of power now he has officially and finally failed to accomplish the mission in Iraq. He can't accomplish it now, so there's really no point in continuing to pile up the tally of days since he claimed he did. He failed. I think your point has been well and truly made.

Not that it's not an important point. It is. But I think this particular sin of Bush's is one that doesn't play well to keep pointing out once he's not in power. I think it's time to come up with something new. I think you're just playing into the hands of those who claim you're a left-wing ideologue with this one. It just doesn't play right now, even to me, so it's really not going to play well with others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home