Friday, May 04, 2007

Thanks, PZ!!!

I haven't really done much -- okay, anything -- to try get visibility for this blog or to increase its readership. In some ways, I've never been entirely certain I want anyone but those I have invited here to read it, for fear I might censor myself out of fear of offending people if my readership were wider.

But I have taken the plunge, in a small way. PZ Myers at the excellent Pharyngula blog has graciously added Markiarchy to his blogroll! Pharyngula is an A-list blog and it might help bring some readers to my humble spot on the interwebs.

Of course, as PZ himself noted, his blogroll links to half the internet, so the gains will likely be modest. But, hey, every little bit helps, right?

1 Comments:

At 4:54 PM, Blogger R. Paul Wiegand said...

Hey, maybe my reading journal will get a second-order bump, too, then!

Like you, I'm uncertain whether that would be good or bad thing ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home