Monday, August 01, 2005

Bill Frist... Does the Right Thing?!?!

Didya see that Bill Frist suddenly reversed his position on stem cell research? Huh? Where in the heck did that come from?

I wonder if this might be part of a "battered electorate" strategy from the right. You see, in psychology, it's well known that if you're nice to someone all the time they start to take you for granted, and if you abuse them all the time they leave, but if you are sometimes nice and sometimes abusive, randomly working best, then that person will stay forever, trying to figure out how you can be so loving one minute and so mean the next. Is Bill Frist playing the, "I love you, baby, I don't mean to hit you," part to Dubya's, "I don't wanna hit you but you make me so mad?"

Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home