Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Hypocrisy, Thy Name is O'Reilly

Media Matters has selected Bill O'Reilly as their Misinformer of the Year. I was trying to think of who I might have chosen instead, like Ann Coulter or the guy who started the Swift Boat Veterans thing. But Coulter doesn't reach O'Reilly's audience and her lies are so outrageous and transparent that it's hard to take them seriously, and the Swift Boat Veterans guy really just told one lie over and over. So, I think Bill is the right choice.

And the bullshit just never stops with him. For instance, take a look at this priceless gem.

Ah, Bill. Or should I call you Shill? (He spends so much time hawking T-shirts and books from his website on his show that it's hard to fit the lying in). You'd better hope the baby Jesus isn't crying, 'cause if the baby Jesus really exists, I think there's a special place in hell for deceivers like you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home